The crawler-mounted side-dump loader dh L1200 with a bucket capacity of 1,2 m³ is the all-purpose machine for high-performance headings in medium to large-section roadways.
The high driving power and the hydraulic system that operates according to the load-sensing principle allows for short loading cycles, especially on steep gradients. The use of very robust and time-tested components ensures a high availability as well as low operating costs even under the most difficult working conditions. The modular design ensures a fast assembly on site and facilitates maintenance work. The low height of the machine allows the loading underneath of working platforms.
The hydraulic control of the pedal brake valves developed by the dh mining system GmbH ensures a smooth and steady handling performance, an automatic speed limitation on gradients, a long service life of the travel drives and a high operating reliability.
- ideally suited as side-dump loader in medium and large underground workings
- bucket capacity of 1.2 m³
- hydraulic drive unit operating according to the load sensing principle
- 900 mm telescoping boom allows loading and lowering from a standing position
- robust and large bucket design and powerful telescopic feed allow for a high penetrating force ensuring fast filling of the bucket
- flat design
- hydraulic control of the pedal brake valves