The crawler-mounted drill jumbo dh DT1 with a telescopic drill boom is the all-purpose machine for high-performance headings in medium to large-section roadways. The crawler base also allows the machine to operate on steep gradients.
A special feature is the low-level modular design. These modular components, whose outer dimensions have been optimized, can easily be assembled and fitted with the corresponding drill booms, drill feeds and controls to make up a fully operational drilling machine. Inside the robust drive chambers, the electrical and hydraulic drive components are effectively protected against damage during transport and manoeuvring.
The high-performance dh DP15 drill hammer and dh DR160 drilling machine ensure high drilling speeds with a minimum of wear on the drilling tools.
- perfectly suited for blasthole drilling, rockbolting and extension drilling even in very confined spaces (machine width only 1,200 mm)
- hydraulic drill control with tapping function and anti-jamming
- can be optionally fitted with the high-performance dh DP15 drill hammer and the dh DR160 rotary drilling machine
- telescopic BTL drill boom with double rotary drive for quick and accurate positioning
- all bolts and joints are made of materials highly resistant to wear and are easy to adjust
- carrier with crawler tracks for maximum stability and manoeuvrability in narrow tunnels and mine workings
- modular construction of all components
- easy access and easy maintenance