The side-dump / dinting loader dh L800 can either be used with side-dump or box-type buckets ranging from between 0.3 and 0.8 m³ capacity.
The dh L800 is the universal compact machine for loading activities in small- and medium-section roadways as well as for dinting operations. The hydraulic drive system of this series operates according to the load sensing principle. With maximum operating comfort the machine can perform several work functions simultaneously.
The large slewing range of the loading arm of 2 x 30° (depending on bucket size) and its telescoping ability of 700 mm allow loading and dinting from a fixed position. This helps to reduce wear on the chassis and to protect the roadway surface. The robust bucket design and the powerful telescopic boom allow for high breaking and penetrating forces thus ensuring a quick filling of the bucket during dinting and loading.
- ideally suited as a side-dump and dinting loader even in small underground workings, machine width only 1,190 mm
- hydraulic drive system operates according to the load sensing principle
- large slewing range of loading arm of 2 x 30° – depending on bucket size
- 700 mm telescoping allows loading and dinting from a fixed position
- carrier with crawler tracks for maximum stability and manoeuvrability in confined spaced
- robust bucket design and powerful telescopic feed allow for high breaking and penetrating forces thus ensuring quick filling of bucket during dinting and loading