The crawler-mounted compact excavator dh EQ200 is a robust, small all-purpose device for confined spaces. The crawler track also allows the machine to be used on steep gradients.
Thanks to a variety of attachment tools, the dh EQ200 can be used in many applications. The attachment tools can be mounted efficiently and comfortably via a quick-coupling system.
The individual components and the carrier of the dh EQ200 have been optimized in their dimensions for underground transport. In addition to a very easy assembly and maintenance, the individual components of the dh EQ200 are highly resistant to wear and suitable for mining purposes.
- ideally suited for use in confined spaces
- multi-functional applications thanks to different attachment tools
- quick-coupling system for tool change
- optimized transport dimensions of the entire unit and the individual components
- easy assembly and maintenance
- highly resistant design of all individual components making it suitable for mining purposes
- carrier with crawler track for optimum stability and manoevrability in confined spaces